Head of Project Delivery
Based in Whakatū (Nelson), Aotearoa New Zealand, Wakatū Incorporation has approximately 4,000 owners, who descend from the customary Māori land owners, the whānau and hapū of the Whakatū, Motueka and Mōhua rohe.
A business of the land and the sea, Wakatū has four parts: Manaaki, people and culture; Whenua, land and water space; Kono, an award-winning food and drinks producer and exporter, and AuOra a consumer-focused, health-solutions business.
Reporting to the Business Technology Manager, the purpose of this role is to support the organisation and its businesses in the delivery of projects that enable the business to meet its ambitious operational goals.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
We require someone with:
- PRINCE2 Project Management certification
- in-depth knowledge of project management processes
- organisational change management experience
- ISO 9001 experience.
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- 4 + years' experience managing project delivery, quality, and governance
- the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- experience in influencing stakeholders at the senior decision-maker and executive level.
Based in Nelson, this is a great opportunity to provide effective leadership, direction, and project management support to the project managers across our businesses. In return, you'll work as part of a talented team in a friendly environment, with a competitive salary and career development opportunities. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.