Coldstore General Hand - Seafood Mussel Factory
At Kono Foods we take New Zealand's reputation for world class seafood seriously. We take the best seafood from all over New Zealand, cultivate and catch our produce using the most stringent of safety and sustainability standards. We bring the best of New Zealand seafood to the world.
We are looking for a General Hand for our Coldstore
Start at 6.00am Finish 3.30pm
Ideally, you will
- Have a good level of numeracy and literacy
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Have a great attitude
- Minimum 1-year Forklift driving experience
- Dispatch/Receival experience an advantage
- Be able to multi task
- Have great time management
- Have experience in a factory environment
- Be a good communicator
A valid forklift licence is required for this role.
This position is full-time working Monday to Friday with some Saturday work required. We do have a shutdown period around July which can vary from 6 to 12 weeks dependent on the mussel product.
If this sounds like you, apply now!