Digital Marketing Producer
Since the time of the hekenga, our people have displayed the qualities of innovation, perseverance, flexibility and adaptability. Our tupuna were creative, astute and forward thinking people who gifted us our land, whakapapa and cultural identity. Kono NZ LP is a business that thrives off the taonga or gifts that have been handed down to us by our tupuna and include land, sea and natural resources.
Kono is a top 100, premium New Zealand food and beverage company with a unique 500-year business plan, Te Pae Tawhiti. Our interests span wine, horticulture, fruit bars and seafood and we export to over 25 countries throughout the world. Our products encapsulate the pure taste of Aotearoa New Zealand and are produced sustainably, akin to the Maori values of our owners.
Our business is diverse, from farming and harvesting, to processing and the marketing of seafood, wine, cider, apples, pears, kiwifruit, hops and natural fruit bars.
The Digital Marketing Producer will work closely with the Marketing and Sales team to ensure there is an appropriate, coordinated and aligned approach to the creation and provision of a high standard of digital and social marketing material across the organisation. There is an emphasis within this role on both strategic and day-to-day social media management.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, key components of the role include:
- Using the Brand & Marketing Strategy & Directional frameworks to inform & design content, to build, maintain and manage our social media campaigns and presence across our brands
- Create, maintain, implement and integrate digital into overall marketing campaigns
- Using your solid technical ability to work across a variety of systems, extracting and manipulating content across different online platforms
- Reinvigorating our lifecycle communications and trigger messaging and mechanics
- Analysing and reporting on digital, social and campaign performance
- Managing company websites; including all images, tools and content
- Working with the Brand Manager and wider marketing team and consultants, to plan and execute all digital marketing tactics, including; SEO/SEM, increasing marketing database, online campaigns email and social media
- Rolling out content strategy across all social media channels
- Working in tandem with marketing coordinator to procure and create marketing and sales materials for domestic and export markets, including: promotion collateral, sales kits, merchandise, print material, packaging, photography and video content
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a ‘can do' attitude and the ability to take initiative. You will have proven digital marketing experience; preferably in an FMCG environment or the wine industry. Any overseas experience would be a bonus. Additionally, you will also have a strong working knowledge of tools on Google Network such as: adwords, search console and products on the Facebook platform.
A solid technical ability is essential for this role as you will work across a variety of systems, extracting, manipulating and producing content across different online platforms. You will have high standards in your work, be a bright and positive person and want to be part of a high performing team. A tertiary marketing or relevant qualification will be advantageous also.
In return, we have a talented and friendly team environment, with a competitive salary and career development opportunities.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.