Kono is a top 100, premium New Zealand food and beverage company with a unique 500-year business plan, Te Pae Tawhiti. Our interests span wine, horticulture, fruit bars and seafood and we export to over 25 countries throughout the world. Our products encapsulate the pure taste of Aotearoa New Zealand and are produced sustainably, akin to the Maori values of our owners.
Our business is diverse, from farming and harvesting, to processing and the marketing of seafood, wine, cider, apples, pears, kiwifruit, hops and natural fruit bars.
We have an excellent opportunity at Kono Horticulture for an experienced Office Manager who is looking for a new challenge. Leading our Kono office team you will be a seasoned administrator with 5+ years' experience working in an Office Administrator, Accounting or Financial role.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a team player, working with the orchard management team and teams across the Kono Orchard
- Lead the small but successful administration team (three reports)
- Be a strong Administrator with attention to detail and ability to juggle tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Have excellent time management, remaining accurate and calm under pressure
- Be proficient at using Microsoft systems including Excel and Word. Ideally a working knowledge of Pay Global and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Be comfortable in working with a wide range of people from various backgrounds and cultures
- Have experience in the Horticulture industry would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team. If you think you have what it takes then we would love to hear from you.