Marketing & Social Assistant
Since the time of the hekenga, our people have displayed the qualities of innovation, perseverance, flexibility and adaptability. Our tupuna were creative, astute and forward thinking people who gifted us our land, whakapapa and cultural identity. Kono NZ LP is a business that thrives off the taonga or gifts that have been handed down to us by our tupuna and include land, sea and natural resources.
Kono is a top 100, premium New Zealand food and Beverage Company with a unique 500-year vision, Te Pae Tawhiti. Our interests span wine, horticulture, fruit bars and seafood and we export to over 25 countries throughout the world. Exporting to over 37 countries our brands include, Tohu and Kono wines, Kono mussels, Annies fruit bars and Tutu cider. Our products encapsulate the pure taste of Aotearoa New Zealand and are produced sustainably, akin to the Maori values of our owners.
The Marketing and Social Assistant supports the work of our marketing team to ensure that the day to day activities of the team are maintained, allowing us to execute on our marketing campaigns and strategic goals. Reporting to the Brand Manager, your key tasks will include:
- Assistance with maintaining and building our social media presence across all platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and WeChat.
- Planning, sourcing and development of social media content including imagery and copywriting
- Assisting with planning social activity for events and/ or tradeshows
- Monitor brand mentions and online interactions
- Managing merchandise relationships with supplier and fielding internal queries as they arise
- Setting a campaign timeline plan for the wider team
- Acquiring quotes from suppliers for marketing collateral
- Plus, you will support the wider sales and marketing team in their functions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a ‘can do' attitude and the ability to take initiative. You will have a high level of experience in social media and managing campaigns. You will have high standards in your work, be a bright and positive person, and want to be part of a team.
You will have a tertiary qualification in marketing or previous marketing experience, with the ability to use multiple social media platforms to promote a wide variety of products.
In return, we have a talented and friendly team environment, with a competitive salary and career development opportunities.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.