Night Shift Cleaners - Blenheim Based
We need a Cleaning Professional to join our lovely Night Shift team here at Kono Seafoods.
- Do you have cleaning experience?
- Are you experienced in working in a Food Processing environment?
- Can you manage your time efficiently and prioritise your tasks effectively?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail and are you able to clean to the highest standards?
- Do you have a passion for Health & Safety?
We have a much sought after vacancy available on our Night Shift Cleaning Team at Kono Seafoods in Riverlands, Blenheim.
Working from Monday to Friday approximately 10:00pm to 6:00am these roles will include some work on Saturdays.
The main responsibilities of these roles are the cleaning of our Processing Plant which needs to be in line with the strict MPI food quality and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an excellent attendance record
- Arrive at the start of every shift promptly
- Be able to lift heavy weights
- Have chemical handling experience
- Have a positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Be able to work as part of a great team - team work is essential in these roles
- Be physically fit and able to lift, twist and bend
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team in an exciting industry. If you think you have got what it takes then we want to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.There will be a requirement for a drug and alcohol pre-employment test to be undertaken before any employment offer will be made.