Opening Room Table Controller - Seafood Mussel Factory
At Kono Foods we take New Zealand's reputation for world class seafood seriously. We take the best seafood from all over New Zealand, cultivate and catch our produce using the most stringent of safety and sustainability standards. We bring the best of New Zealand seafood to the world.
Our progressive and high performing mussel factory will be back in full swing in mid September this year.
We are looking for a Table Controller for our Nightshift starting at 15.30 through until midnight
Ideally, you will
- have experience working in a factory environment
- have food processing experience would be an advantage
- have the ability to multi-task
- be a great communicator
- have excellent time management skills
- have a good level of literacy
This postion is full-time working Monday to Friday with some Saturday work required. We do have a shutdown period around July which can vary from 6 to 12 weeks dependent on the mussel product.
If this sounds like you, apply now!