Fork Lift Driver - Seafood Mussel Factory
At Kono Foods we take New Zealand's reputation for world class seafood seriously. We take the best seafood from all over New Zealand, cultivate and catch our produce using the most stringent of safety and sustainability standards. We bring the best of New Zealand seafood to the world.
Our progressive and high performing mussel factory will be back in full swing in mid September this year.
We are looking for an experienced Fork Lift Driver for our day shift starting at 6am - 3.30pm.
Ideally, you will
- have at least one year's recent experience driving a forklift
- be F Endorsed on your licence
- have experience using a hand scanner for bar codes
- be able to load and unload trucks
- have experience stacking pallets on racking
- be computer literate
This postion is full-time working Monday to Friday with some Saturday work required. We do have a shutdown period around July which can vary from 6 to 12 weeks dependent on the mussel product.
If this sounds like you, apply now!